Employee Experience Assistant
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Employee Experience Assistant will serve as a member of our human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee experience and employee relations services to the business. We seek a professional with employee relations knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver human resource services, which include industrial/labor relations, and monitoring compliance programs. In this role, you will also help execute and deliver employee experience services such as attendance and local training delivery.
- Advise and assist managers and supervisors adhere to Cargill's human resources policies and procedures as they relate to a specific business unit, function or geographic location.
- Review employee files and work with supervisors to resolve or advise if disciplinary action is required.
- Maintain employee files for completeness to ensure all compliance training, development, disciplinary actions and performance are included.
- Prepare and distribute human resources metrics reports such as turnover, terminations and/or attendance.
- Be the first point of contact for employee questions and provide guidance as the need arises.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level and equivalent in Human Resources
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience working in manufacturing industry
- Proficient in computers systems as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Excel
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Kronos knowledge or experience
- Human Resources certificate
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.