HUDSON was founded in 1981 as a builder of rowing shells (boats) for elite competition. The company has grown to become a leading International and Olympic class rowing boat manufacturer with our factory in London and service facilities in Boston Massachusetts and the UK.
Our products ship all over the globe and have been in every summer Olympics since 1984.
HUDSON has a broad range of roles, from our core expertise of composite manufacturing to metalworking, machining, welding, plastic injection molding and assembly.
Continued growth means we are looking for team members in our Composite Boat Builder roles.
This position involves working with carbon fiber composites to produce high quality rowing shells. Although no specific experience in composites is needed, hands on experience such as auto body, drywall or carpentry work is an asset. All positions will require you to have outstanding attention to detail.
- Flexible working hours within a day shift schedule.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am- 3:30pm
- Reliable year round 40-hour work weeks
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental & company matching RSP
- Wage and performance review process at 3 months, 6 months and then annually
- A positive team-oriented work environment
- On the job training and skill development
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are interested in working with carbon fiber composites.
- Your character is typically described as hardworking and detail-oriented
- You are a team player and have a positive attitude
- You have good communication skills, are able to meet deadlines, demonstrate time management
- Experience working in a factory setting is an asset, but not necessary
- Able to lift up to 50lb
HUDSON is not located on a bus route so personal transportation is a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person