Cannabis Sanitation/Destruction Associate
The Cannabis Sanitation/DestructionAssociate will be responsible for ensuring compliance standards are met across sanitation practices at our Aylmer facility. Sanitation Associates perform cleaning and oversee the cleanliness of the facility, ensuring that sanitation practices meet Good Production Practices (GPP) and the destruction of biomass waste in the facility.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif has 3 top-selling internal brands BoxHot, Floresense and Debunk. As well as operating a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing serviced to Licensed Producers (LP’s) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, these core values are at the center of everything we do.
- Participate in the cleaning and sanitization of production and non-production areas of the facility
- Prevent cross contamination of product, equipment and product contact surfaces while performing sanitation duties
- Work safely with chemicals and cleaning agents being used
- Maintain all sanitation tools and equipment
- Participate in the cleaning and sanitization of production equipment
- Prepare cleaning solutions
- Adhere to sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company policies at all times
- Promote and enforce Health and Safety regulations and policies
- Maintain cleaning and sanitation logs
- Re-stock and maintain inventory of sanitation equipment and cleaning agents
- Work with production and QA to ensure sanitation requirements are met as per GPP
- Managing waste in accordance with the Cannabis Act
- Other job duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a sanitation role within a regulated environment
- Previous experience working with cleaning chemicals and agents
- Ability to read and correctly interpret documents such as safety rules, regulations, and safety data sheets
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks in order to achieve daily sanitation requirements
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safely lift up to 25 lbs
- Previous work experience with a Canadian Licensed Producer (LP) or knowledge of the Cannabis Act, GPP and GMP is an asset
- Must be able to work shift schedule (day shifts only): Sun - Sat 7:30am to 8pm, 4 shifts 1st week, 3 shifts the following week; alternating.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company.? We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.?