Front End Developer
Factory Bucket started out helping a handful of small-medium size manufacturers upgrade their websites, advertise online and most importantly adopt the latest technology and software to run their operations. Factory Bucket has already saved manufacturers hundreds of thousands of hours in paperwork and manual tasks and we’ve barely scratched the surface. Factory Bucket is on a journey to empower manufacturers to rapidly design, build and deploy their own unique solutions. Factory Bucket started developing product solutions, but to scale to a larger manufacturer base, Factory Bucket is creating its own dedicated no-code platform for manufacturers. Factory Bucket is transitioning from working with a handful of local manufacturing to having a global reach with manufacturing partners.
Factory Bucket is building an innovative and groundbreaking platform for manufacturing and is relying on everyone on the team to contribute. Factory Bucket is continuing to build an open and respectful culture where ideas can be shared, and discussion is encouraged. Everyone’s contribution at Factory Bucket truly makes a difference at this point in our journey. We are looking for a Team Lead that can not only make a difference, but can help everyone on the team reach their full potential.
Factory Bucket is inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re always growing our network of people, programs and tools all designed to help employees grow and manage their careers. But we know we can always do better and look to our team to help guide and grow our company and our practices
Due to the realities of the current situation with COVID-19, this position is expected to start as a remote based position. Ideally the candidate will be able to work in the London office 2-3 days a week once restrictions have been relaxed.
- You will be self-driven, conscientious with a commitment to creating innovations through high-quality work.
- You will be part of an open, collaborative, and inclusive team environment
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in software, especially in the no-code realm, in order to ensure that best practices for software development and user centric design are implemented
- You will work with product managers, business analysts, and designers, to deliver the development necessary to realize the front end design.
- You are able to anticipate issues by reviewing user interface designs.
- You are proficient at problem solving and providing feedback to improve the front end experience for the no-code platform users.
- You will be responsible for contributing to semantic markup and scalable, optimized, and maintainable front end architecture.
- You will be aware of most established libraries, their ecosystems and how to use them in projects.
- You will produce clean, structured, documented, efficient, error-free, and concise code.
- You will participate in peer code review and provide constructive feedback and support to peer developers.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 3+ years experience in front end development
- Understanding of key design principles
- Proficiency with material design principles
- Proficiency with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass or Less
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs is a plus
- Understanding of user centered design
- Understanding of no-code platforms is beneficial
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
This position is open to Canadian residents only.
We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position.
Thanks for your understanding!