Through Innovation, Creativity and Excellence, TMI employees help people around the globe breathe easier. Our unwavering commitment is evidenced in the products we create, the innovations we generate and the standards of excellence we deliver.
TMI employees harness the power of our innovative spirit to relentlessly pursue creative new opportunities and secure sustainable growth we do this through advanced product design, research in aerosol science, and cleanroom manufacturing of medical devices
We’re actively searching for our next team member for the position of:
CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE (MULTI-LINGUAL)
As a key member of the Operations Team, you will provide excellent service to customers by addressing inquiries and accurately processing orders. Creates customer success through can-do attitude with a smile.
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in International Business, Customer Service, Marketing, Accounting or a related field of study?
- Do you have 3 years of experience in customer service or customer facing role. Working in a medical, or consumer product related field?
- Are you English/French language literate with proficiency in writing and speaking?
- Do you have strong bias for action?
- Have you solved significant customer problems in prior roles?
If you answered ‘yes’, visit www.trudellmed.com/company/careers to view the full job details and requirements and apply today