IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to maintenance unionized employees. Schedules and directs daily maintenance activities for millwrights, electricians and tool room personnel.
WHY JOIN US!
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long standing and growing company)
- On The Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Development, implementation and monitoring of an effective preventative maintenance schedule
- Schedule work assignment
- Organize Monthly safety meetings
- Organize vacation schedules
- Maintain p.m. software (maintain x)
- Oversee maintenance inventory control
- Oversee daily log system (ODLs)
- Project assignments as required
- Coordinate work preformed by outside vendors
- Building security
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Design plant improvements and preventable maintenance program
- Standardize procedures
- Must be able to work an adjustment work schedule
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Knowledge of Labour Relations and current Collective Agreement
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Requires a valid First-Aid/CPR Certificate
- Ability to work with all levels in the company and outside contractors and vendors
- Highly motivated
- Minimum 5 years industrial experience in trades such as electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, automation and mechanics.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check.
IMT is strongly committed to diversity, and welcome all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate you accommodation needs confidential to the recruiting manager.