Material Handler/Shipper Receiver
INDIVA is a Canadian supplier of high quality, medical grade cannabis. INDIVA's strain selection, cultivation and client care processes combine the know-how and experience of an internationally recognized and award-winning grow-team with GMP-compliant quality assurance standard operating procedures.
INDIVA is a Licensed Producer under the Cannabis Act with its first indoor cannabis production facility located in London, Ontario and London's first licensed producer. Join us and take advantage of great benefits such as full time hours, employer paid benefits after probation, 2 weeks paid vacation and much more!
About the Opportunity
As INDIVA aims to become a global cannabis brand recognized for high quality products and excellent client care, this is the perfect time to join us at the ground level.
As cannabis laws liberalize in Canada, INDIVA will continue to expand its client-friendly cannabis products. In addition, as cannabis laws liberalize internationally, INDIVA will use its Canadian operations as a platform to open new markets for its cannabis products.
Candidates must be capable of working in a highly secured indoor growing environment, performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- As part of our team, qualified individuals will have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop within this rapidly growing operation, and be a part of our company culture
- Perform all technical procedures ensuring compliance with security measures, standard operating procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and government regulations for all tasks/equipment related to production
- Building, wrapping and breaking down pallets
- Be responsible for the accurate staging of products and loading and unloading of trucks
- Ensuring received materials are stored safely in their proper location
- Ensure efficient flow of materials required to meet production needs
- Must be able to complete day to day paperwork in a warehouse environment (i.e. picking sheets, returns, bills of lading, inventory lists etc.)
- Performing duties within performance measurement guidelines of the contract
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Valid forklift operator’s license certified or willingness to obtain
- One to three (1-3) years of experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment is required
- One (1) year of experience in the operation of a forklift
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Lift and/or push/pull up to fifty (50) pounds
- Punctuality and good attendance record
- Demonstrated self-starter abilities
We appreciate the interest from all candidates however only those that best fit the requirements will be selected for interviews.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)