About the Company
"INDIVA™ is the number one producer and distributer of cannabis infused edibles in Canada. Based in London, Ontario, Indiva produces only the highest quality cannabis products, presenting Canadians with options for edibles, capsules, whole flower, and pre-rolls. Indiva's portfolio of brands includes: Wana™ Gummies, Bhang® Chocolate , Artisan Batch, and Indiva."
· Own the raw and pack material cost structure and analyze changes on the production methods, focusing on raw materials to know how they affect cost.
· Lead cost saving projects related to raw and pack material expenditure.
· Analyze and prepare reports periodically to reconcile actual production costs and standard costs.
· Lead the forecasting process for raw and pack material, identifying risks and opportunities.
· Co-lead with the inventory team the creation of SOPs in order to improve the inventory record accuracy and material handling so inventory movements would be accurately recorded in the accounting.
· Own inventory internal control jointly with the inventory team to ensure accurate reporting of inventory levels and, inventory disposable expenses.
· Assist in the maintenance of inventory management database system.
· Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels and adjustments, and perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
· Auditing waste %’s, variances between bulk and finished goods.
· Inventory support for Health Canada reporting.
· Creation of new item numbers in ERP system.
· Creation of new BOMs in ERP system.
· Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree accounting and finance, or related field preferred.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a supply chain and operations, inventory management or similar role required.
· Knowledge of data analysis, ERP software and data entry techniques.
· An analytical mind with meticulous attention to detail.
· Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent listening and communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and focus on working with cross-functional teams.
· A strong sense of personal integrity and confidentiality.
· KPI reporting experience preferred.
· Knowledge of cannabis and consumer good product industry is an asset.
. Multitasking capabilities is a must.
The company offers a competitive compensation package (including benefits) commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
The company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday