WE WANT YOU IN THE DRIVERS SEAT!
London Hospital Linen Service is currently accepting applications for Permanent Part-time Relief AZ Drivers to deliver linens to our health care customers.
Interested applicants please submit an updated CVOR and abstract with your resume when applying.
PAY RATE: $27.50/hour
The employee operates medium-sized (straight truck) or large capacity (tractor / trailer) vehicles of cargo, mostly Linen Carts on established or special routes. Work is generally routine and repetitive with detailed instructions for any unusual assignments. The employee is responsible to load and unload their own trucks. Problems are referred to employee’s immediate supervisor. Employees receive direct supervision including specific delivery instructions and planned routes to follow.
- 3 years’ driving experience with AZ driver’s license a MUST (required by insurance)
- The employee operates large capacity (tractor / trailer) vehicles of cargo, mostly Linen Carts on established or special routes.
- Employees must maintain a clean driver abstract at all times.
- Employees must follow the Hours of Service Regulations as set forth by the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario. See Ontario Regulation 555/06 of the Highway Traffic Act of Ontario
- Excellent customer communication is a must
RELIEF DRIVERS MUST:
- Be available to work weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Be available to start as early as 2:00 am
- Be available to fill in during the week if possible
Successful candidates will be dedicated, quality oriented AZ drivers that are motivated individuals who want to contribute to the continued excellence we provide to our health care customers.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY