Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
The Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role reports to the Director of Finance.
Strathroy, Ontario is one of two sites located in Canada offering softgel development and manufacturing capabilities for the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industries. We have a broad range of integrated formulation, manufacturing, analytical and packaging services to offer full service turnkey solutions.
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for providing financial analysis and financial planning to the business unit. The role provides financial visibility and guidance to the business unit to anticipate the risk and opportunities to take decisions upon the delivery of the expected financial targets.
Be a part of a global drug development and delivery leader, and help others live better healthier lives!
The Role (daily responsibilities)
- Leads and coordinates the financial planning and budgeting process, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and CAPEX Planning processes.
- Leads and coordinates monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting at the business unit level. Supports reporting to Corporate.
- Participates in the strategic planning process for the business by establishing financial models and metrics to support and analyze annual strategic plans and initiatives.
- Understands and communicates how commercial decisions impact financial results of the business unit and utilizes financial tools to help calculate and monitor key business targets, including revenue, Contribution Margin, SG&A and EBITDA as well as asset financial metrics including ROA, ROI, IRR.
- Integrates analytical concepts into the business for decision-making and educates key decision-makers on how to improve financial performance.
- Anticipates and identifies key variables that predict business performance and recommends process improvements based on data analysis to reduce costs, streamline work processes, and improve profitability.
- Supports preparation of presentations for operations and business reviews as well as forecast and plan review meetings.
The Candidate (requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Similar preferably
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance)
- Group Retirement Savings – Registered Pension Plan (RPP) with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off Programs incl. vacation, banked time & personal time
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Opportunities for professional and personal development & growth including tuition reimbursement
We will identify candidates based on the following Catalent Competencies:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.