Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Receivables Clerk will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of finance related duties. A consummate professional, this individual is comfortable in a manufacturing environment who is just beginning to establish best practices. The individual should have a very high comfort level with advanced features in MS Excel.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif has 3 top-selling internal brands BoxHot, Floresense and Debunk. As well as operating a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing serviced to Licensed Producers (LP’s) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team.?Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
· Creating, calculating, and reviewing high volume of invoices (50+ a week)
· Working with sales, accounting, and logistics to reconcile invoices to approved pricing and associated shipping documents
· Ensuring accuracy and speed in invoice creation and submission
· Review and investigate aged A/R listing(s) and communicating with customers on overdue balances
· Preparing brand fee statements and ensuring all out of pocket expenses are charged back to the customers
· Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business (college or university)
- 1-2 years of accounts receivable experience
- Willingness to learn, eager and good attitude
- Advanced skills in MS Office (particularly in Excel - macros, pivot tables, advanced formulas)