The Original Cakerie Ltd. is one of five premium dessert manufacturing companies owned by Bain Capital managed by Dessert Holdings. We are a rapidly growing company comprised of The Original Cakerie Ltd. (London, ON and Delta, BC), Lawler’s Desserts (Houston, TX), Atlanta Cheesecake Company (Atlanta, GA), Stephen Charles (Aurora, CO and Pembroke, NC), and Dianne’s Fine Desserts (Newburyport, MA and Le Center, MN). We are poised for continued growth by bringing high quality products to both retail grocery and food service across North America. Led by a senior team with strong company pedigrees and experience driving improvement, we have exciting opportunities to be a part of this high performance, growth-focused organization.
We are currently looking for "C" shift Full Time Housekeeping personnel to join our team in our London ON facility.
The purpose of this role is ensuring the lunchroom, washrooms, hallways, and designated office areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
Responsibilities & Duties: (This is meant to be an outline, not an exhaustive list of responsibilities)
- Housekeeping of main hallway, men’s and ladies’ washrooms, lunchroom, and various offices.
- Cleaning and maintaining windows and floors and counter areas, garbage, and recycling removal.
- Daily laundry
- Vacuuming carpets
- Adherence to all safety/quality policies and procedures
- Safe use and storage of cleaning chemicals, as required.
- Detailed list of duties will be provided upon request.
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attendance record, demonstrating reliability.
- Required to be available for a minimum of six shifts per week from Monday to Saturday, with Saturdays being a regularly required shift.
- All the shifts run for 8 hours with a 30-minute break added.
- Monday – Saturday 9:00pm – 5:30am
What We Offer:
Pay Rate: Probationary Rate (70 Shifts) is $ 17.60
Full wage after 70 Shifts is $19.56
This position offers extended health benefits, as well as company contribution pension plan.
We thank you in advance for your interest in The Original Cakerie. Due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lawler Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to abide by all federal and state laws prohibiting employment discrimination; therefore, Lawler Foods does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, military status, pregnancy, or disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state and local antidiscrimincation laws.