Human Resources Administrator - 12 month Contract
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 16,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- You will report to the Human Resources Manager
- You will provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Team
- You will process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (onboarding, staffing, recruitment, training, union, absences, payroll etc.)
- You will ensure staffing schedules are documented and updated within tight timeframes
- You are facilitate orientation for New Hires, including presenting on company policies and procedures
- You will work closely with the Payroll team ensuring all new employee paperwork and weekly timesheets are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- You will assist with plant timesheets, and all agency invoicing.
- You will be responsible for the accurate completion of onboarding/offboarding activities for hourly and salary employees
- You will comply with activities prescribed under the Collective Agreement
- Assist with recruiting; including pre-screening and scheduling interviews.
- You will maintain accurate training records; experience with Alchemy would be an asset.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline with focus on Human Resources
- Working towards CHRP or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of human resources experience in a manufacturing organization
- Understanding OHSA, Human Rights Commission, ESA and Labour Relations
- Advanced Computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to speak, present and deliver training for large groups
- Experience working with HRIS and payroll systems
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with chicken, beef and pork
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Clear communication both written and spoke
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team player attitude
Want to shape the future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Apply online www.oetker.ca
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially
Dr. Oetker Canada Ltd.
3100 Nova Court · London, ON · Canada · Phone: 905 678 1311
Careers with Dr. Oetker