This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
OPEN CALL JOB FAIR
COME AND JOIN THE WORLD’S BEST ICE CREAM TEAM
February 4, 2023 7:00 am - 10:00 am
980 Wilton Grove Rd, London ON
Please bring your resume
Interviews will be conducted on spot
Must be available 40+ hours, including weekends
(No appointment required all welcome)
NO FACTORY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Full Time Production Worker
Nestlé Canada Inc
980 Wilton Grove Rd. London, Ontario
Rates starting at $21.25/hr to $24.25/hr depending on assigned job
Plus, shift premiums (Additional $0.80 cents/hr for afternoon shifts & $1.10/hr for night shifts)
FT EMPLOYEES MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL SHIFTS INCLUDING DAYS, AFTERNOONS, NIGHTS, and WEEKENDS
Jobs could include:
- Operating/cleaning production lines
- Driving forklift
- General production assistance on the lines
Benefits/Perks for Full-time Employees
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits, including short-term and long-term disability, optical coverage, life insurance and AD&D
- Performance Based Bonus Program
- Company matched pension plan
- Overtime paid at time and a half and double time on Sundays
- Corporate discounts
- Employee & family assistance program (EFAP)
- Social Committee Events
- Company store with employee pricing on Purina, Häagen-Dazs, Stouffers, Starbucks and many more!
- FREE ice cream in the cafeteria available for you to eat during your break!
What will make you successful?
- Carrying a positive attitude and being courteous to your fellow workers
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive movements
- Ability to perform manual lifting, stacking, loading, and unloading up to approximately 25kg
- Follow standard operating procedures and safety guidelines
- Share our passion for production high-quality, delicious ice cream and who have a high regard for safety
- Buses do NOT run the hours you will be required to be here so you must have reliable transportation
- We will be conducting interviews and an aptitude test at the job fair
- Our space is limited, you may be required to wait outside, please dress accordingly.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.