||Nov 18, 2023
Chemical plant labourer
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Petroleum, natural gas processing company
- Willing to relocate
- Feed and unload production machinery and equipment
- Clean chemical processing machines and equipment and production areas
- Move, sort and pile materials and products
- Assist in operation, repair and maintenance
- Perform general labouring duties
- Operate forklift
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week