Hyundai L&C Canada is a leading manufacturer of natural quartz surfaces with the most advanced, nature-friendly manufacturing plant in North America. Our HanStone® Quartz product line is ideally suited for reception areas, conference rooms, countertops, vanities, bar tops and other surfaces throughout commercial and residential interiors. Natural quartz, one of nature's hardest materials, is combined with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable yet luxurious stone surface. All of these qualities have made HanStone® Quartz a premier choice around the world.
We are seeking a Robotic Tech to join our Team for our state-of-the-art facility in London, Ontario.
*Please Note: Regular public transit does not service our area. A driver's license and/or reliable transportation are required.*
· Monitor and trouble shoot Robotic system.
· General cleaning/organizing of Robotic System
· Make process adjustments and respond to alarm conditions to ensure efficient and safe operation
· Operate and monitor the performance of robotic equipment and related devices, including but not limited to valves, augers, pumps, spray nozzles, pendants...etc
· All other duties as required
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
· Robotic Experience is an asset
· Computer Programming - 3D CAD (Rhino)
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
· Detail oriented
· Must be willing to work additional hours when required
· Available to work plant shutdowns/public holidays unless previously approved
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Interest in continuous learning
· Highly automated manufacturing plant environment.
· Exposure to industrial noise, dust, chemicals and temperature change.
· Work hours may vary depending on business needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Day shift
- Night Shift
Due to COVID-19, interviews may be conducted electronically via video conference
- technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)