- Starting rate is $39.00
- Four day work week (4 x 10hr shifts);
- Night Shift -Sunday night thru Wednesday
- Day Shift-Monday thru Thursday
- Night Shift Premium
- Very little weekend work; overtime, if needed is on Fridays
- Monthly Attendance bonus $200/month
- Yearly Attendance bonus
- Birthday Gift Cards $50
- Annual Fitness refund $200
- Employee of the Month $200
- Staff appreciation meals (minimum 6/year) includes BBQ's, Food truck on site, taco/burrito buffet, etc.
- Maintain physical plant and equipment to ensure 100% production up-time
- Conduct regular Preventative Maintenance Tasks to ensure robustness of production equipment
- Timely and organized response to equipment related problems that impact production requirements.
- Complete routine documentation - shift notes, PM logs, e-mail.
- Working knowledge of electrical tools, and basic troubleshooting
- Able to start, stop and operate all shop equipment, Saw, Manual Mill, Manual Lathe, Plasma cutter, welders, surface grinder.
- Work on ladders, lifts and scaffolds
- Liaise with internal department for design input, fabrication and modifications to equipment.
- Ensure timely completion of repairs, fixtures, etc., as required, so production is not interrupted.
- Work closely with Supervisors to ensure plant, machines and equipment are capable of producing production requirements.
- Assist in the validation of new/used equipment transferred to plant.
- Ensure preventative maintenance programs are done based on assigned schedules.
- Trouble shooting and record keeping of production equipment.
- Follow all lock out/tag out procedures as required
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety and Environmental and PPE requirements.
- Address safety issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspects of the job.
- Work from drawings, verbal instructions or sketches
- Responsible for housekeeping, work area, parts and equipment
- Other duties as required
- Ensure compliance to IATF 16949 and IS014001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
Education: Licensed Millwright certification
- Five years experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in Automotive
- Knowledge of Quality standards - ISO-9001/IATF 16949
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English; verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Good computer skills
- Thorough knowledge of blue print reading and interpretation
- Possess good mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Good knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics
- Ability to troubleshoot with operators and other maintenance staff.
Under the Occupation Health and Safety Act (OHSA), worker responsibilities include the following:
- Working in compliance with the provisions of the OHSA, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Plant floor PPE required
Martinrea International Inc. is proud to provide employment accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.