"INDIVA™ is the number one producer and distributer of cannabis infused edibles in Canada. Based in London, Ontario, Indiva produces only the highest quality cannabis products, presenting Canadians with options for edibles, capsules, whole flower, and pre-rolls. Indiva's portfolio of brands includes: Wana™ Gummies, Bhang® Chocolate , Artisan Batch, and Indiva."
- Shift time 11:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Unload and receive all inbound shipments, verify and process paperwork and communicate upon arrival.
- Inspect incoming shipments and ensure quality control is maintained on each order received.
- Safe operation of forklift and various lifting/moving equipment as required.
- Utilizing computer ERP software to record inventory moves and receive products.
- Perform inventory counts as required.
- Prepare and process outbound shipments, load trucks upon pick up.
- Complete shipping and receiving documents accurately.
- Verify and process paperwork for all outbound shipments and customer orders.
- Oversee the processing of customer orders, packaging requests by retailers, swag requests, lab samples and other shipping requests as needed.
- Submitting requests for provincial delivery appointments, submitting ASN’s as required by provinces and communicating all transportation details to provincial DC’s.
- Reviews all outgoing shipments adhere to HC and provincial regulations.
- Ensures that all orders are delivered to customers in a timely fashion
- Manage daily shuttle and local pick-ups and deliveries as needed.
- Schedule transportation for inbound shipments.
- Obtain transportation quotes for shipments and present for approval.
- Track shipping costs to support analysis of monthly costs and report on results.
- Monitor all outbound shipments to ensure on-time delivery. React quickly to any delays that may impact delivery.
- Arrange shipping via couriers as required.
- General housekeeping of shipping and receiving areas.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Previous fork lift experience
- 3 years experience in similar role is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated self -starter abilities to perform work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Punctual, reliable and responsible
- Can work well in a team environment and support fellow team members
- Functional computer skills including Excel and Word
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees and visitors to Indiva complete screening assessments upon entry. Employees and visitors are required to wear masks and practice social distancing and handwashing procedures.
- Logistics: 3 years (Preferred)