Supply Chain Analyst
We are hiring a Supply Chain Analyst based out of our St. Thomas, ON office location (flexible hybrid work environment). Join our Supply Chain team & let’s build our home together!
Reporting to the S&OP Manager, this role is the key creator of data driven information for the Supply Chain and Operations team. Working very closely with all other roles in the team, while supporting other areas of the business, this role provides information and statistics modeled from historical data to allow for structured and meaningful decision making and strategy creation. The Supply Chain and Operations Analyst has a foundational role in many key processes within Masco Canada Supply Chain and Operations.
What will you do!
- Design, develop and maintain key metrics for the Supply Chain and Operations Team Model, create and be primary operator of essential tools to allow effective operation of Supply Chain and Operations processes Support the business by providing accurate, meaningful information used to create business knowledge. Work with the user community to interpret requirements and recommend a standard approach.
- Train end users on dashboard creation.
- Work with IT to assist in data schema development and governance.
- Create information to be used in interpreting and strategizing the business. This role also has a significant role in the budgeting process.
- This position operates with a high level of autonomy and therefore must have high levels of experience with our systems, products and be equipped with very strong data modeling and analysis skills.
- Design and maintain tools to provide key metrics with supporting user-friendly reports for multiple areas within the business such as:
- Customer Service – Customer Fill Rates, Aged Orders, Cancelled and Moved Orders
- Purchasing – Vendor Management Statistics, PO Receiving Statistics
- Inventory Management – Excess & Obsolete, Inventory Changes by Periods
- Operations – Efficiencies, Scrap Measurements
- Create, modify, and be key operator of essential tools and processes such as:
- Inventory Management 9-Box
- Complexity Management Tool
- Purchased Expedite Tool
- Sales Quote Analytics
- Forecast Error Impact on Inventory Tools
- Scrap Process
- Support critical internal processes through structured information creation to support initiatives such as:
- SKU Rationalization
- Inventory Optimization
- OEM Order Management
- RMA Analysis
- Supplier Measurements
- Bowler Chart and Dashboard building using key metrics and tools.
- By Production Department
- Supply Chain
- Effectively fulfill and provide ad hoc reporting/information requests to multiple functional teams as needed in a responsive and timely manner.
- Develop/update documentation and implement process improvements.
What will you bring!
- 5-10 Years of experience in an Analytics or Supply Chain Management role
- APICS Certification highly desired
- Demonstrated excellence in data modeling, analysis, and decision-making.
- High comfort level with Big Data Analytics
- Expert level Excel skills
- Must possess the analytical ability to scope and narrow down a problem with hardware or software.
- Must possess the drive to research and resolve a problem.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written proposals and visual presentations.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Databases and database concepts. (Unidata, Access, SQL, Power BI)
- Must possess a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must possess the character to work effectively with various user personalities.
- Must possess the drive to accept and learn new technologies. (Continuous Education)
- Must possess the ability to work as individually or as part of a team.
- Must possess the ability to organize workload and effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Community College Diploma or University Degree
- Preferably in Analytics, Supply Chain Management, or related field
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and Benefits
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional growth
- Opportunities to excel Lean management practices.
- Health and Drug Benefits from Day 1
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Pension Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
- Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering (2 paid days)
- Internal networking and employee resource groups
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry!
Company: Masco Canada
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.