Production Team Member
Pacer Building Components (An AEP Company), located in Ilderton, ON, provides professional design services, supplies engineered wood products, and manufactures roof and floor trusses to contractors, builders, and homeowners. We are currently looking for Production Team Members to support our operations. Reporting to the Production Manager, our ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and motivated, with a focus on providing a high degree of external and internal customer service as we grow our team and business!
The ideal candidate will be reliable, adaptable, and motivated, with a focus on achieving results and working as part of a great team!
What Pacer offers to you!
- Employer Paid Family Health Benefits (All Employees)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Training & Development Opportunities
- Internal Growth and Promotion
- Career Opportunities Across Canada!
- An Amazing Team to Work With!
- No Experience Required! We Provide ALL Training!
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Focused Environment
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly of trusses
- Assisting with the appropriate selection of wood for upcoming projects, efficient product assembly
- Banding of the final project for shipment to customers
- Support the operations of Pacer and AEP
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Experience and knowledge of rough framing and the construction process would be considered an asset, but not required
- Experience with power tools is an asset
- Ability to perform detail-orientated and/or repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication)
Diversity, equity and inclusion is a core value of AEP that is supported and demonstrated across our entire organization. All applicants, regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, disability, nation of origin, age, or religion, are encouraged to apply and will be given fair and equal treatment and consideration.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an your up to date resume and cover letter, under the “Careers” tab on our website at https://www.atlasengineeredproducts.com/careers.
Please note: While we appreciate your interest in this exciting opportunity, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.