This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Dec 03, 2023
Vice President, Information & Business Technology
About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With roots firmly established in healthcare, Jones has been a long-time, trusted partner for some of the most recognized global pharmaceutical brands and the largest pharmacy groups, independent pharmacies, hospitals and long-term care facilities across the world.
Imagine working at Jones, where we embrace our commitment to the environment, team members, communities, and consumers – and we’re inspired to package the future of healthcare.
Learn more about our story here: www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
What Our Colleagues Are Saying
“I love the people, the positive organizational culture, my team and the genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals. I’m very optimistic about my professional growth and development and the value that I hope to bring to the company.”
Benefits We Offer
- A safe, respectful, and inclusive environment
- Competitive compensation and equitable people practices
- Comprehensive benefits and an RRSP program where we match up to 5% of your earnings
- Opportunities to grow and develop, alongside a supportive team
- Employee and family assistance program
- Education reimbursement program
- Colleague appreciation events
- and more!
Summary Of Position
If you love being a thought leader in all things technology and digital, and identifying technology solutions which support business unit’s strategic plans - increase revenue, reduce costs and improve organizational effectiveness, then this role will be of interest.
If you get excited about building an IT roadmap and leading a team responsible for the full range of information and business systems activities, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are a natural influencer, team player and problem-solver that thrives on responsibility and ownership of a critical function, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
IT Strategy & Planning
- Develop an IT strategy and roadmap to support the business strategy.
- Proactively advise on IT modernization, including relevant emerging technology and digital trends.
- Balance investments in legacy technology and core operating functionality, while investing in digital transformation and agility to respond to evolving customer-facing business requirements.
Information Security and Risk Management
- Lead the enterprise information security program to ensure it meets industry standards and continues to evolve to meet emerging threats.
- Proactively advise the Senior Leadership Team of emerging information security threats and implement technology and process controls to ensure risk is mitigated in a way that aligns with business priorities; oversee the implementation and monitoring of action items.
- Manage and coordinate the deployment and planning behind internal/external portals into Jones IT infrastructure, to enable technologies such as e-commerce and customer order tracking/approval.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, security, and support of all IT systems, including private and public cloud environments, PCs, mobile devices, operating systems, VOIP telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, logs, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
If You’ve Got
- Values that mirror ours, from the Inside Out: Inspire, Nimble, Supportive, Inclusive, Driven, Empathetic.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5 – 7 years of progressive work experience in IT, including managing and mentoring a team; experience should include exposure to both in-house and outsourced solutions and ERP software environments such as SAP.
- Experience leading transformative projects, specifically enterprise scale systems such as ERP.
- Strong business acumen; possesses understanding of impact that technology has on overall business strategy and the ability and desire to contribute beyond the realm of technology.
- Proven track record in ensuring alignment of service capacity, flexibility, and delivery with both strategic and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with performance management and KPIs, monitoring results and establishing actions to improve IT delivery.
- Experience in developing and delivering mission-critical support to end users.
- Possess considerable knowledge of private and public cloud environments, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage systems and telecommunication systems and all related infrastructure.
We’d like to hear from you!
Please send us a resume and let us know why you are interested.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 1.800.265.9093 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.