This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 07, 2021
Product Marketing Manager
Our trusted solution portfolio provides global water treatment. Pall Water provides complete water and wastewater treatment solutions and services using cutting edge membrane technologies to serve municipal and industrial customers. Combined with decades of experience and thousands of installations, Pall Water is known globally as a provider of high-quality systems designed to tackle the most complex water treatment challenges, simply and reliably. Within Danaher, Pall Water is part of the Water platform group of businesses. Through strong customer partnerships, the water platform advances the quality and delivery of water. Want to help us in this mission?
About this role:
In this role you are a key member of Pall Water’s global marketing team! The Product Marketing Manager will define and execute effective marketing programs, initiatives and campaigns to grow our product lines.
You will work collaboratively with sales, R&D, marketing communications, supply chain, operations and DHR OpCo’s to meet growth objectives with the opportunity to travel up to 30% internationally.
You will be responsible for the top and bottom lines of the product line(s). You will also work closely with development and operations teams and partners to ensure that our New Products & Solutions meet customers’ needs and have the appropriate product requirements.
Why you want this job:
- Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning
- Support the development of demand creation strategies, including campaigns promoting the mobile & systems product family.
- Track commercial performance by region (sales funnel, win rate, win-loss root cause, utilization rate) and provide your recommendations to improve product performance.
- Specify product requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and Voice of the Customer (VOC).
- Lead cross functionally to identify customer pain-points, develop user needs and solve customer problems.
- Support the development of clear and compelling digital product assets (brochures, case studies, data sheets, product presentations) and associated web content.
- Work with global and regional sales and marketing leaders to establish training for sales channels.
Are you qualified?
- You can help customers in ensuring water quality for people around the world!
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the Fortune 500 list
- As part of Danaher, you can grow your career across four high-impact industries, six continents and more than 20 global operating companies
The salary range for this role is 92K - 115K. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
- BS or BA in Engineering or the Sciences and a minimum of 5 years of related Product Management or Marketing experience required. MBA or equivalent highly desirable.
- Experience in the water industry is preferred.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/ (or through the Workday “Find Jobs” function if you are a current employee)
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.