About the job
The ideal candidate will support business decision making across the organization by efficiently providing relevant and timely financial information and analyses to internal decision makers. Recommend and lead process and system improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Provide product costing and financial analysis and insights to support business decision making.
- Support Controller by assisting with financial modelling.
- Support decision makers by assisting with forecasts and annual budgets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain computerized systems and reporting to increase departmental efficiencies and effectiveness, e.g., purchase requisitions.
- Maintain the data integrity of MS Great Plains and act as main liaison with TML IT staff for updates.
- Develop reports, provide training for financial systems and work with the IT department to identify and propose opportunities to improve system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Degree in Finance or a related field of study
- Professional accounting designation, e.g., CPA, CMA, CGA
- 4 years of experience in finance
- Advanced knowledge of Excel