Trade Marketing Trainee Internship (2022)
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NURL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT.
What We Believe In
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE - our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Offer You
- WELL-BEING: We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
What We Ask You
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
Trade Marketing Internship details:
The Trade Marketing Trainee Internship is an intensive 16 week program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects. As an intern, you would be exposed to all areas of our Trade Marketing team including channels, brand activation, and sales operations. You’ll be involved with brands including but not limited to Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella, Goose Island, Nutrl, Palm Bay and Corona. As a Trade Marketing Trainee Intern, you will have exposure to key trade marketing leaders who lead our teams in elevating and deepening the consumer experience with our brands.
We are looking for candidates who are in it for the long-haul. This internship could lead you to an opportunity to join us full-time after you graduate into one of our full-time trainee programs. These include but are not limited to our Global Management Trainee Program and Sales Management Trainee Program.
As a Trade Marketing Trainee Intern, you will:
- Own and deliver on a strategic project that is impactful to the business.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of each aspect of the function through multi-functional exposure by liaising with stakeholders in each group.
- Build and present a final project presentation to Canada’s Senior Leadership team.
- Participate in internship-related events and activities.
- You are in your 3rd year of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Science, or a related field.
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are passionate to deliver results.
- Analytical thinker and consider yourself a strong problem-solver.
- Mobility to move across Canada for your potential future role is a key requirement of the position.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.