Come build the future with us! We are looking for a dynamic leader who is passionate about creating and managing a market leading product portfolio that consumers love.
Reporting to a Sr Product Manager, you will join a rapidly-growing and developing product management team. As a key business leader, you will work closely with internal and external partners to create the product vision, roadmap, go to market strategy, and launch plans for your category. You will also be responsible for the ongoing management of your business through the full product/business lifecycle.
We are looking for a team player with strong business acumen, innovative ideas, excellent communication skills, and a drive to win.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Min 3-5 yrs of progressive experience in product management/ development/marketing, or finance
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French language skills are an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Access)
- Ability to travel between Masco Canada locations, customers, sister companies, and suppliers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and provide meaningful insights
- Strong track record of delivering break-through results
- Dedicated team player
- Best in class leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- An interest in career progression with Masco Canada and/or Masco Corporation
What You’ll Do:
- Generate a product strategy that consistently grows market share, revenue, and profit
- Hold a deep understanding of consumer/customer experience (strong link to market analytics/sales)
- Develop/maintain a winning product portfolio and road map (working hand in hand with your cross functional team)
- Work with brand and channel marketing to create market winning launch and support plans
- Constructively challenge the elimination of waste ($/time)
- Create winning go to market, and channel strategies
- Ensure financial targets are met
- Represent our company/products in select customer meetings, trade shows, and events
Who You Are:
- A collaborative team player with strong influencing skills, who builds relationships easily across various stakeholder groups in order to move initiatives forward
- Action oriented, comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
- Outcome focused, critical thinker with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire organization
- A creative and courageous leader with the ability to manage in an environment of change
- A difference maker!
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.