Shape your future and ours with quality. Continue bringing your skills to bear at Dr. Oetker and take advantage of this opportunity to meet new challenges within the company. Apply now!
Grow in our team in London, Ont. as
Quality Systems Leader
- Reporting to the Head of Quality Assurance (QA), you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the quality systems in line with current legislations, Dr. Oetker, ISO 9001 & FSSC 22000 standards and best practices.
- Work closely with the plant and QA teams to ensure legal compliance with all relevant food safety & quality legislation
- Oversee and conduct internal plant audits as required to support an audit ready GFSI facility
- Respond to consumer quality complaints
- Identify quality and food safety non-conforming trends, identify root causes and support corrective actions
- Lead the employee training program in GMP, quality, food defense, food safety, etc.
- Prepare and distribute QA KPI reports
- Provide coaching and education to employees as it relates to the development of our food safety culture
- Lead the frozen ingredient approvals, plant specifications and supplier auditing to ensure raw materials and products meet high quality, regulatory and food safety standards
- Provide quality services to all external departments
- Update and maintain plant quality documentation in an Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Providing coaching and feedback to one direct report
- Other quality and food safety projects as required
- A university degree in Science
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the food industry
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, GFSI FSSC 22000, quality and food safety programs
- Working knowledge of HACCP and the Canadian meat regulations
- Strong analytical skills in MS
- Experience working with SAP or similar systems are considered an asset
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Ability to make informed decisions in a timely manner within a fast pace environment
- Demonstrates confidence and ability in dealing with external and internal departments
- Can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve processes and creates sustainable success
- Creates learning opportunities to continuously improve yourself
Location: London, Ont.
Want to shape the future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially
Dr. Oetker Canada Ltd.
3100 Nova Court · London, ON · Canada · Phone: 905 678 1311
Careers with Dr. Oetker