Production Team Member
London Hospital Linen Service – London, Ontario
About London Hospital Linen Services
For more than 50 years, London Hospital Linen Service (LHLS) has been supporting the needs of hospitals, community healthcare clinics and long-term care facilities in Southwestern, Ontario. We’re committed to bringing dignity, self-sufficiency, and good health to our community and those we work with. Through innovation, attention to detail and passion to support healthcare, LHLS makes a difference so you have make a difference too.
What Have to Offer:
- Starting wages of $16.65 hourly, with a competitive incremental increase plan (+ department and shift premiums)
- A part-time, permanent opportunity in an industry with great job security
- Employer paid Pension Program
- One-on-one training program for new employees
- A diverse and inclusive work culture
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement after probation (for applicable departments)
- Career opportunities – We support our employees professional development and continued growth
Come join our organization where you can feel valued for what you do and leave meaningful impact on your community.
We have specialized opportunities for our Production Associates. In our Receiving department you will work with a time to sort linen and prepare for washing. In our Finishing department you ensure that the clean linen meets our quality standards and process for storage. Our Cart Make Up team ensures efficient and accurate preparation of all linen carts for all our customers.
- Statutory Holidays
*Weekday scheduling will be based off availability provided
**Bonus if you have weekday, AM availability
- Open bags of linen and empty on to conveyor
- Sort linen by type
- Wash carts after use
- Inspect washed linen for quality
- Feed linen into machines for ironing and folding
- Hand fold and count linen
- Cart Make Up
- Review customer order sheet
- Pick inventory from bays and load carts
- Prep completed carts for Shipping
- Great track record of attendance
- Availability to work every Saturday, Sunday, and Statutory Holidays
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs, stand for 9 hours a day and repetitive movement
- 1-2 professional reference
- *No previous experience is required-- If you’re willing to learn, we’re willing to teach you.
If you’re interested in pursuing a Production Associate job with London Hospital Linen Services, please apply online today.
London Hospital Linen Service is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. LHLS provides accommodation for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Inquires can be sent to d o h e r t email@example.com.