This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
INDIVA™ is the number one producer and distributer of cannabis infused edibles in Canada. Based in London, Ontario, Indiva produces only the highest quality cannabis products, presenting Canadians with options for edibles, capsules, whole flower, and pre-rolls. Indiva's portfolio of brands includes: Wana™ Gummies, Bhang® Chocolate , Artisan Batch, and Indiva.
About the Opportunity
As INDIVA aims to become a global cannabis brand recognized for high quality products and excellent client care, this is the perfect time to join us at the ground level.
As cannabis laws liberalize in Canada, INDIVA will continue to expand its client-friendly cannabis products. In addition, as cannabis laws liberalize internationally, INDIVA will use its Canadian operations as a platform to open new markets for its cannabis products.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As part of our team, qualified individuals will have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop within this rapidly growing operation, and be a part of our company culture
- Ensure compliance with security measures, standard operating procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and government regulations for all tasks/equipment related to harvesting, processing and packaging
- Understand and comply with all security SOPs and requirements
- Operate manufacturing equipment including but not limited to: grinding, pre-rolling, batch formulation/mixing, tempering, curing, quality assurance inspections, finished packaging and sanitation
- Sanitize and set-up all production equipment, machinery, supplies required for production
- Sanitize, organize and prepare all production and processing areas
- All work is done in a rotation. Will rotate through processing activities as needed
- May be cross training or required to work in other functional areas such as; edible processing, pre rolling and packaging
- Package cannabis material, weighing, scanning, labelling and documenting in accordance with SOPs and regulations.
- Counting, packing and inspecting finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and quality
- Cross train with and aid Processing Staff as required, assist with training of new Processing Assistants
- Complete required documentation and batch records, collaborating with all internal teams as required
- Work different ranges of hours such as full-time, overtime, or weekend shifts
Indiva thanks everyone for their interest but will only be contacting candidates that are selected for an interview.
Indiva welcomes all applicants. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.51 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role