INDIVA is a Canadian supplier of high quality, medical grade cannabis. INDIVA's strain selection, cultivation and client care processes combine the know-how and experience of an internationally recognized and award-winning grow-team with GMP-compliant quality assurance standard operating procedures.
INDIVA is a Licensed Producer under the Cannabis Act with its first indoor cannabis production facility located in London, Ontario and London's first licensed producer. Join us and take advantage of great benefits such as full time hours, employer paid benefits after probation, 2 weeks paid vacation and much more!
About the Opportunity
As INDIVA aims to become a global cannabis brand recognized for high quality products and excellent client care, this is the perfect time to join us at the ground level.
As cannabis laws liberalize in Canada, INDIVA will continue to expand its client-friendly cannabis products. In addition, as cannabis laws liberalize internationally, INDIVA will use its Canadian operations as a platform to open new markets for its cannabis products.
Candidates must be capable of working in a highly secured indoor growing environment, performing tasks including, but not limited to:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As part of our team, qualified individuals will have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop within this rapidly growing operation, and be a part of our company culture
- Ensure compliance with security measures, standard operating procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and government regulations for all tasks/equipment related to harvesting, processing and packaging
- Understand and comply with all security SOPs and requirements
- Operate manufacturing equipment including but not limited to: grinding, pre-rolling, batch formulation/mixing, tempering, curing, quality assurance inspections, finished packaging and sanitation
- Sanitize and set-up all production equipment, machinery, supplies required for production
- Sanitize, organize and prepare all production and processing areas
- All work is done in a rotation. Will rotate through processing activities as needed
- May be cross training or required to work in other functional areas such as; trimming, harvesting, edible processing, pre rolling and packaging
- Will support the cannabis harvest, trimming plant material, separation and removal of waste material
- Package cannabis material, weighing, scanning, labelling and documenting in accordance with SOPs and regulations.
- Counting, packing and inspecting finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and quality
- Cross train with and aid Processing Staff as required, assist with training of new Processing Assistants
- Complete required documentation and batch records, collaborating with all internal teams as required
- Work different ranges of hours such as full-time, overtime, or weekend shifts
Indiva thanks everyone for their interest but will only be contacting candidates that are selected for an interview.
Indiva welcomes all applicants. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know.
All employees and visitors to Indiva complete screening assessments upon entry. Employees and visitors are required to wear masks and practice social distancing and handwashing procedures.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift