Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Company: Mayne Inc.
Location: London, Ontario
Hours: Full Time Permanent (8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri)
Annual Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: April
When submitting your resume, please include your salary expectations and a brief explanation of why you would be a good fit for this position.
Mayne has revolutionized outdoor decor with a beautiful collection of planters, window boxes, mail posts, address signs and storage bins. Our four-season, polyethylene and vinyl products are molded with durable, high quality materials and backed by a 15-year limited warranty. We are a dynamic and growing company supplying products into a variety of channels including retail, web, and distribution. For more information about Mayne please visit www.gomayne.com.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You will be responsible for all corporate marketing initiatives, including Digital Marketing, Advertising, Copywriting, Collateral design and printing, Trade Show Management, Messaging and Communications, both internal and external.
· Customer Focus
· Energy & Stress
· Quality Orientation
· Time Management
· Adaptability/ Flexibility
· Creative and Innovative Thinking
· Decision Making and Judgement
· Planning and Organizing
· Problem Solving
· Result Focus
· Accountability and Dependability
· Ethics and Integrity
· Mediating and Negotiating
· Providing Consultation
· Coaching and Mentoring
· Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
· Mathematical Reasoning
· Development and Continual Learning
· Collaborate with sales, production, and operations personnel to complete product launches in a timely manner.
· Work with designers, writers, editors, and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
· Collaborate with sales representatives to identify customer needs.
· Execute marketing plans within budget requirements.
· Create & maintain item data, web item spreadsheet and pricing sheets.
· Research and implement new technologies to help the sales team become more efficient.
· Ability to quickly learn onboarding processes for e-commerce market customers.
· Manage Mayne customer website listings: review old items, set up new items, upload images, make all listings 100% and find better/more creative ways to make listings different and competitive.
· Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing programs, including direct mail, corporate sales, Internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools, and other initiatives.
· Analyze market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
· Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
· Determine pricing and profitability margins based on market research and other projections.
· Provide support and tools to account managers and other sales staff that will drive sales within their areas.
· Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all marketing programs and initiatives to senior management.
· Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
· Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
· Disseminate awareness of new marketing initiatives to all staff.
· University degree or diploma in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, or equivalent.
· 3 years of direct work experience in a marketing capacity.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
· Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
· Proven track record in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, and direct marketing programs.
· Direct experience with graphic design, Web page, and other marketing-related software tools.
· Knowledge of ethical marketing best practices and associated regulations.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Internet marketing techniques, technologies, and solutions.
· Hands-on experience with search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and other Web-focused initiatives.
· Ability to build and sustain relationships with key business partners, including retailers, wholesalers, and resellers.
· Strong knowledge of competitive analysis methods.
· Experience managing freelancers and contractors.
· Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
Comprehensive technical experience in the following areas:
- Computer Skills. MS Office, spreadsheets, email, PowerPoint, databases, web, enterprise systems.
- Spreadsheets. Excel, comprehensive analyses, pivot tables, macros, link to database, vertical lookups.
- Math. Basic math, arithmetic, and statistics.
- Troubleshooting. Assessment, system knowledge, analytical skills, problem solving, logic and communications.
- Planning. Analysis, decision-making, forecasting, problem solving, cost-assessment, and requirements-gathering.
Mayne has been in business since 2006 and offers a great working environment for those that want to make a difference. We are a small, but growing company so every employee plays a key role in our success. We have high expectations for our staff and in exchange we offer a professional office setting, casual office attire, and year end performance- based bonus. This position starts off with 2 weeks’ vacation. Health and medical benefits are available after 3 months. No phone calls, suitable candidates will be contacted.
Hours & Location of Work:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
7024 Kilbourne Rd Unit A
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place