Associate Specialist, Analyst
- oBuild your career with a world-class defence industry leader!
- oJoin a high-energy team with exciting opportunities for career progression!
About the Organization
A career with General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada (GDLS-C) offers plenty of excitement, innovation, and challenge. With lots of global collaboration within the Land Systems family, we are a world-class defence industry leader with expertise in the design and manufacture of light and medium armoured vehicles. In addition to winning Canadian Defence reviews award in 2016 for best Canadian defence company, GDLS-C offers a team-based, collaborative culture, with a passion for innovation and a great focus on development and growth for employees. General Dynamics is recognized as #13 in Forbes top 300 Canadian employers. Our Total Rewards team aims to focus on defining GDLS-C’s strategy to attract motivate, retain and engage employees.
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the men and women who serve, drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity in our Supply Chain team for a detail-oriented, customer focused professional with a drive for excellence to join our London team!
Your duties will also include:
- System and Process Subject Matter Expert for GDLS-C systems (Oracle, iSupplier, ERP/MRP, TIPQA, TTQ, Team Center)
- Provide support to bid and proposal activities (development and execution of RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs, manage TTQ activity)
- Administer Purchase Order activities (action purchase requisitions, place orders, action cancellations and reschedules, update Expeditor Text, resolve invoice exceptions, manage supplier deliverables, and resolve delivery discrepancies)
- Issue Open Order reports, follow up with suppliers for status, and expedite material deliveries as required to meet schedule
- Action requests for Technical Data Questionnaires, Return Material Authorizations and reworks, MIAs, and initiate change management documentation (CPRs/SPRs)
- Responsible for supplier development with respect to execution of the work and system innovation
- Address system issues and integrity of data in the system
- University degree or college diploma in business or supply chain related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- High level of organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Process and results oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (10% Cdn, 10% US/Int’l) and possess / be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) experience
- Functional planning and scheduling knowledge
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills
About the Benefits
At GDLS-C, you'll be welcomed into a tight-knit and social team with an excellent health and safety record. As a Fortune 500 company, you'll also gain valuable industry experience and have opportunities to take your career to new heights.
In addition to a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your individual skills and experience, you'll also have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Performance-based incentive award
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Flex time and vacation package
- Tuition assistance for you and your dependents
- Long and short-term disability, life, AD&D insurance
- Group RRSP
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan
If you are looking for that next dynamic Supply Chain Management opportunity and looking to take the next step in your career - apply to join the General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada today!
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.