Associate Specialist, Planner/Analyst (Make Parts)
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve, drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
- Complete daily make planning cycle
- Assist with inventory management within the production facility and third party logistics provider
- Provide upfront status of critical shortages to internal customers, assisting in the resolution and creating workaround plans
- Ensure that the customer has the best information available in order to make informed decisions
- Work as a team player within PMC as part of cross-functional teams maintaining multiple customer requirements
- Meet or exceed monthly target of hours available to production
- Maintain communications with buy planners, make planners, production and PMC
- Incorporate new techniques/tools into daily process.
- Create and maintain desk top procedures
- University degree or college diploma, preferably in Materials & Operations Management or Business
- Minimum 1 to 2 years previous make planning experience
- MRP experience
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to multi-task, and take initiative, when required
- Demonstrated high level of communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience with Oracle
- APICS certification or working towards it
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.