Human Resources Manager
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
The Human Resources Manager is a strategic leader and partner within the management team. Responsible for the full talent management cycle who will collaborate with all stakeholders to recruit, develop and retain talent at the London facility. With an employee-experience centric oversight, the incumbent will effectively balance business partner responsibility with employee advocacy in order to build a positive employee relations culture and an engaged working environment. This role oversees a team of 2 HR professionals and reports into the Executive Head of Human Resources.
Talent Management :
- You will hold responsibility for the full-cycle talent management activities in the London location, including but not limited to, recruitment & on- and off-boarding, performance management, compensation, talent review, engagement, training & development, and analytics & reporting.
- Oversee the execution and development of talent management programs and employee engagement strategies to meet business objectives.
- Ensure HR function and programs are compliant with provincial regulatory requirements and collective agreement.
- Active member of leadership team to provide strategic oversight and solutions for human resources issues and impacts.
- You will lead and support employer-branding initiatives to improve talent attraction and retention.
- You will develop and implement the talent metrics and analytics dashboard.
- You will support the business as a Key user, trainer and Subject Matter Expert for SuccessFactors ATS (Recruiting).
- You will ensure all mandatory training and records are completed and up-to-date.
Labour & Employee Relations:
- You will provide strategic oversight and leadership during union negotiations, contract, and grievance administration.
- You will coach employees and leaders on policy guidance and relations.
- You will counsel and coach leaders on employee performance management issues and provide win-win solutions for action.
- You will guide in developing employee performance reviews to optimize organizational performance.
- You will develop and revise HR related policies.
- You will conduct investigations and terminations as required.
- You will play a pivot role in developing and implementing innovative and digital talent programs that are centric to enhance employee-experience and engagement.
- You will manage and participate in cross-fuctional projects including but not limited to conducting research, consulting with clients/stakeholders, facilitating group discussions, and preparing recommendations for change (e.g. Continuous Improvement/ISO committee, Social committee).
- You will responsible for all internal communications including intranet and boards for the London site.
- You will oversee the promotion of employee programs, health and wellness, social events, training and benefits, and other applicable initiatives.
- You have a degree in Business Administration/Management with focus on Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 years of progressive human resources experience in a leadership capacity with a focus on coaching, employee development, succcession and engagement.
- Preferable a professional HR designation (CHRP, CPM, SHRM, etc.)
- Working knowledge of labour relations, employment, health & safety, pay equity, and human rights legislations.
- You have advanced Computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point. SuccessFactors would be an asset.
- Familar with HR technology implementation and digital working environments.
- You have exceptional listening & communication skills, and multitasking capabilities.
- Think outside-the-box innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a collaborative working environment.
Location: London, Ont.
Start Date: 13/10/2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
No agencies please.
Dr. Oetker Canada Ltd.
2229 Drew Road · Mississauga, ON · Canada · Phone: 905 678 1311 (Ext 154)
Careers with Dr. Oetker