This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Dec 12, 2023
Service Coordinator - Hybrid
About the job
Every person is unique, but we all have something in common: the need for safe, clean water. And it’s only by bringing together people with diverse ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that we can solve the complex water problems of our changing world.
At Trojan Technologies (www.trojantechnologies.com), we believe success for all comes from the contributions of every single one of us. That’s why we foster an environment where every associate has a voice, is valued and respected, and feels safe sharing their thoughts. After all, sharing our different viewpoints and experiences is what enables us to find creative and innovative ways to accomplish our shared goals.
Trojan is proud to be a Water Quality company in Veralto (NYSE: VLTO). Imagine a world where everyone has access to clean water, safe food and medicine, and trusted essential goods. That is the tomorrow Veralto is creating today. Veralto is a $5B global leader in essential technology solutions made up of over 16,000 associates across our Water Quality and Product Identification segments all united by a powerful purpose: Safeguarding the World’s Most Vital Resources.
Take a moment to watch our video: The Power to Make Things Possible
About the role:
As a Service Coordinator at Trojan, you will help our customers meet their water quality objectives by guiding them through the equipment installation process and managing the startup activities required to achieve a sustainable solution. This role will support customers in the form of scheduling and providing needed service documentation to field technicians.
This is a hybrid role based at the Trojan Technologies headquarters in London, Ontario, Canada and requiring up to 10% travel. If you are customer focused and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, read on to learn more about this opportunity.
In this role, you will:
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Cultivate key customer relationships to interpret their needs and requirements
- Develop plans for a service technician visiting customer sites; Ensure scope of work, parts, tools, and resources are arranged to enable a successful customer experience
- Support Commissioning Project Managers by assisting with the review of installationsdocuments and pictures and present solutions as required, to ensure site readiness for service technicians
- Solve problems, evaluate systems and/or processes to isolate root causes and implementcorrective actions as required
- Bring unique solutions to internal stakeholders as needed, to meet customer requirements and drive product improvements
- Complete service administrative tasks, order entry and provide feedback to customers and technicians in a timely manner.
- Manage all Field Technician’s schedules to ensure alignment with customer needs.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure they are informed about needed parts and field technician’s schedule.
- Active part in driving continuous improvement to technical documents and field related processes.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- 1-3 Years of industry experience or customer service experience
- Experience with schedule coordination
- Experience working with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, sales and operations to help resolve site specific difficulties
- Customer service experince, working with internal and external customers
At Veralto, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
- Setting and meeting aggressive objectives with prioritization skills and ability to recognize/escalate issues appropriately
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- LEAN thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.