$22–$27 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
Show 2 more benefits
Full Job Description
The Welder is responsible to weld and assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the Drawings/ Instructions provided. They are accountable to produce parts to established requirements, working in accordance with ISO procedures.
Duties listed may change as the Company evolves. Performing other duties as assigned is a requirement for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
· Fabricate parts and components to meet specifications.
· Adhere to established safe working procedures and wear the proper safety equipment at all times.
· Ensure outputs meet productions schedules, safety and quality standards, as well as Customer requirements.
· Communicate with Supervisor, Programmers, Production Control, Quality and other Shop Personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
· Meet requirements as listed on the applicable Competency Document.
· Possess valid CWB Welding Ticket.
· Three to Five years of welding experience.
· Ability to read and understand WPDS to set up and operate welding machines.
· Full knowledge of Weld Symbols.
· Ability to read Imperial and Metric Measuring Systems.
· Effective Communication Skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com