Our trusted solution portfolio provides global water treatment. Pall Water provides complete water and wastewater treatment solutions and services using cutting edge membrane technologies to serve municipal and industrial customers. Combined with decades of experience and thousands of installations, Pall Water is known globally as a provider of high-quality systems designed to tackle the most complex water treatment challenges, simply and reliably. Within Danaher, Pall Water is part of the Water platform group of businesses. Through strong customer partnerships, the water platform advances the quality and delivery of water. Want to help us in this mission?
About this role:
In this role you are a key member of Pall Water’s global marketing team! The Product Innovation Manager (PIM) will define and execute NPD projects, engage with 3rd party technology partners and be an internal customer champion.
You will work collaboratively with sales, R&D, marketing communications, supply chain, operations and DHR OpCo’s to meet growth objectives with the opportunity to travel up to 30% internationally.
You will be responsible for bringing executing the NPD Roadmap, working closely with development teams to define the requirements and act in the capacity of a Product Owner for NPD’s from “product ideation” to the “End of Life” phases.
- Set what is “In scope” verse “Not-in-scope” for NPD activities through the use of rigorous Voice of the Customer, prioritization and trade-off tools and techniques.
- Lead the development as a customer champion to identify customer pain-points, user needs and ensure our products solve valuable problems in attractive segments.
- Develop relationship and evaluate for portfolio expansion actions with 3rd party open innovation partners and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Drives innovative business opportunities through a Phase-Gate Development process in the capacity of a Product Owner/Manager from “product ideation” phase to the “Ramp Up” phase of the projects. Assuring maximum Return on Investment (ROI) considering capacity and capability gaps, channel gaps & incremental revenue and margin improvements.
- Responsible for the development of business cases for roadmap and early evaluation, scoping products, assesses competition and market segmentation.
Why you want this job:
- You can help customers in ensuring water quality for people around the world!
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the Fortune 500 list
- As part of Danaher, you can grow your career across four high-impact industries, six continents and more than 20 global operating companies
Are you qualified?
- BS or BA in Engineering or the Sciences required and a minimum of 5 years of related Product Management, Marketing or R&D Project Management experience.
- An MBA or equivalent highly desirable. Experience in marketing solutions related to water treatment, including RO and MF/UF technologies, is preferred.
- Proven skill at leading a global cross-discipline team
- Ability to present highly complex, technical, or difficult messages clearly and persuasively
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.