Workplace: 583278 Hamilton Rd, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3K5
By joining Nortera, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others and the planet.
We strongly believe vegetable food is THE solution to bring well-being through food to the nearly 9 billion inhabitants of our planet while preserving its resources.
We currently have openings for Millwrights and Industrial Mechanics at our plant in Ingersoll, Ontario!
WHY CHOOSE NORTERA
- Competitive salary
- Group health insurance program
- Employee and family assistance program
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Reimbursement program for physical activity
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company clothing allowance
- Work boots and other Personal Protective Equipment provided
- Wellness activities
- Referral program
- Time off for a volunteering day
- Activities where we serve our communities
- Opportunities for advancement within a growing company!
YOUR DAILY ROLE
In this job you will produce healthier and better-quality food for customers and communities.
Very concretely, your mission will be to:
- Respond to breakdowns and other work assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain equipment parts lists and manuals, determining necessary parts required for routine maintenance and necessary parts required for inventory to ensure maximum production time
- Responsible for maintenance shift log book as well as logbooks for: lockout procedure, equipment repairs, record keeping for preventative maintenance program
- Have and use knowledge of pumps, hydraulics, conveyor/auger systems and electrical troubleshooting
- Must work in compliance with established HACCP, Food Safety and GMP protocols and report any concerns to your supervisor
- A forward-thinking, solutions-oriented mindset to plan and create innovative campaigns
- A proactive, self-starter approach with the ability to take initiatives and run with projects independently, working with discretion and under pressure as needed
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you recognize yourself, we want to meet you!
At Nortera, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!