Advanced Quality Specialist
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Why Join Marwood
Who We are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Direct liaison with assigned customer(s)' quality representatives for new or changed product planning, development, validation and program launches
- Evaluates GD& T, Blueprint & CAD data to develop Check Fixtures and Test Equipment that are suitable for verifying product quality performance in meeting all customer requirements
- Participates in new product and process implementation and verification activities
- Review, approve and coordinate all quality related APQP and PPAP documentation submissions to ensure response timeliness for assigned customer(s) and keep them updated on progress
- Supports / leads technical investigations for new or changed product concerns within Marwood and travels to customer locations for program launches and follow-up when required
- Coordinates root cause investigation and countermeasure implementation including the verification
- and submission of Corrective Action Reports for assigned customer(s)
- Provide technical support to Sales, Engineering, Materials and Production personnel using statistical analysis and sound quality principles for evaluating product / process improvements
- Drives lean manufacturing initiatives and keeps accurate records of all activities
- Actively participates on Marwood project teams and other assigned or relevant duties.
Key Requirements: (or Must to Have)
- Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- CQE, Quality Assurance Certificate or equivalent
- College or University degree preferred
Additional Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of GD& T, Blueprint & CAD data interpretation
- Direct experience with APQP and PPAP requirements and documentation
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and problem-solving techniques
- 5 years related experience in Tier I Automotive manufacturing
- 3 years of experience with stamping, welding and assembly processes
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com