Salesforce Platform Administrator
Reporting to the Director of Cloud Services within Aphria IT the Salesforce Platform Administrator will oversee Aphria's core implementation of the Salesforce Platform. Delivery of Customer centric, native and scalable applications is your primary focus. As a core platform subject matter expert, you will support the organization and mentor peers within IT on Salesforce best practices and application design approaches.
We are seeking an #awesomeadmin to lead the maturation and adoption of our core Salesforce implementation.
Preference to someone residing near Aphria's head office in Leamington Ontario.
- Engage face to face with Stakeholders to understand and document business process and acceptance criteria
- Interact regularly with end users on an individual basis to help drive adoption
- Facilitate and support Salesforce upgrades and feature enhancements by working in collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Ownership of customer issues from inception, to resolution including after hours or on call work as necessary.??
- Advise on technical issues involving configuration, development, integration and continuous deployment
- Facilitate deployments in support of a centralized change management process
- Establish and document Salesforce best practices and standards
- Contribute to the development of your own and your peer’s platform knowledge and hands on experience
- Oversee the Security Model for internal and community users ensuring component architecture is utilized according to Salesforce best practices
- Manage external service providers to ensure quality of deliverables
- Third party solutions deployment
- Lead smaller groups where required
- 3-5 years Admin and App Building experience with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Flow
- 3-5 years direct hands on experience in the design and development of native applications on the Salesforce Platform
- In-depth understanding of Core CRM applications like Service Cloud and Communities
- Basic Salesforce Admin certification or comparable Trailhead achievement is required, Intermediate and advanced certifications like Platform Developer I preferred
- Ability to collect business requirements, create and/or apply IT solutions and follow solution to completion
- Relevant experience with Salesforce deployment tools and methodologies in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of object models, user permissions, role hierarchy and sharing mechanisms
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in regulated industries or with validated systems
- Intermediate or advanced Application or Technical certifications are highly preferred
is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Tilray welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Tilray, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Position