Ontario Land Surveyors Articling Students
Callon Dietz is actively searching for Articling Students to join our growing teams in London and North Bay, Ontario.
Our goal is to ensure that our Articling Students are successful in their development, gaining experience in field and in office. We provide a proven roadmap to achieving the OLS by providing dedicated resources, support and practical, hands-on experience.
Why Callon Dietz?
Not only will you have a great place to work and continued opportunity for growth, you will also have access to the latest technology advancements in the field and the opportunity to work on major infrastructure projects. You will join a team that is a leader in the surveying industry with COR safety certification and ISO 9001 quality control certification.
Our team knows how to work hard, and we value work-life balance. As a member of the Callon Dietz team you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation, including generous food and travel per diems for use at your discretion
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Flexible work hours
- RRSP with employer matched contributions
- Travel opportunities
- Safety wear allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Student debt repayment
- Training and development
- Educational assistance
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a university degree or college diploma in Geomatics, Engineering Technology, or a related discipline
- Knowledge of CAD systems, such as such as Civil 3D and MicroStation
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to learn new field and office surveying technologies
- Valid Ontario G Driver's license
- Must have previous experience working with Robotic Total Stations, GNSS survey equipment, laser scanners, and digital levels
In an effort to support the health and safety of our staff, clients and customers, employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with all valid, required doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada either upon hire, or by the end of their probationary period. Callon Dietz will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to medical reasons, or any other ground protected by the Canadian Human Rights Code.
Callon Dietz Inc. is a progressive land surveying and subsurface utility engineering firm offering surveying, mapping and land information services to customers located throughout Ontario. Founded in 1967, we have over 50 years of industry experience and are widely recognized as one of the top surveying firms in the province. We have an established client base, an excellent reputation and management systems in place for quality, safety, training, and employee engagement. Today, we have four offices across Ontario located in London, North Bay, Oshawa, and Carleton Place.
Callon Dietz is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a barrier-free environment and promoting independence, dignity, integration, and equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.