About the Company
"INDIVA™ is the number one producer and distributer of cannabis infused edibles in Canada. Based in London, Ontario, Indiva produces only the highest quality cannabis products, presenting Canadians with options for edibles, capsules, whole flower, and pre-rolls. Indiva's portfolio of brands includes: Wana™ Gummies, Bhang® Chocolate , Artisan Batch, and Indiva."
- Calculation of monthly Excise tax payable, associated journal entries, reconciliation and remittance.
- Billing for contract manufacturing.
- Assist in quarterly variance analysis for review & audit.
- Royalty & commission calculations.
- Departmental reporting & KPIs including Marketing P&L to ensure minimum spend requirement for licensing agreement.
- Interest calculations, payments & accruals.
- Working with large data sets using Excel & Power BI.
- Daily support to General Accounting team & coverage for vacations
- Create process documentation & workflow guides.
- Prepare month end working papers.
- Maintain tracking for contract manufacturing agreements & record associated journal entries.
- Ad hoc duties/projects as assigned.
- Post secondary education in Accounting/ Finance working toward CPA
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting role
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft applications, in particular Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to meet deadlines
- ERP (specifically D365) experience as asset
- Payroll experience an asset
- Self-starter, with proven time-management skills
- Outstanding analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life Insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (preferred)