Come build the future with us! Masco Canada is seeking passionate individuals who enjoy a fast paced, team focused work environment. Reporting to a Production Supervisor, you will join a rapidly growing and developing team who works together to ensure our customers receive their products in a timely fashion!
Upcoming opportunities in Manufacturing include:
- Forming Operators
- Glassing Prep Operator
- Chopper Gun Operators
- Machine Operator
- Mould Build & Repair Technician
- Woodshop Machine Operator
- Bathing Assembler & Packers
- Assembly and Warehouse Positions
What’s In It for You?
- Wages range from $16.99 to $19.21 plus shift premium (dependent on shift)
- Full-time hours in a unionized work environment
- Employee benefits program and pension program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
- Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering
- Fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry
- Straight shift, either days or afternoons
- Straight shift includes: 5 days, 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday (7am - 3:30pm) or 4 afternoons, 10 hours per shift from Monday to Thursday (3:30pm - 1:30am)
Duties and responsibilities can include:
Forming Operator - Complete forming process and route operations of the forming machine including machine set-up, reheating of mold, loading of sheet and product positioning
Glassing Prep Operator – Assist pre and post resin application to by loading and preparing the tub shells for resin application and completing inspections and demoulding of shells to continue production
Chopper Gun Operator - Ensure high quality resin application including rolling of resin post application and machinery maintenance
Machine Operator – Manually trim shower bases and walls to specifications including sanding, drilling and leveling bases
Mould Build & Repair Technician - Diagnose fixture and mould technical issues, suggesting and completing a repair procedure upon authorization. Unload tubs from line and complete any repairs (including application of fiberglass material) prior to sanding and buffing.
Woodshop Machine Operator – Prepare wood bases by cutting wood to desired specifications and assembling wood bases using hand tools.
Bathing Assembler & Packer – Install all fittings for tubs and complete final water test. Clean product and perform final quality check to specifications prior to packing for shipment.
Who you are:
- A collaborative team player with strong understanding of what your work means to the end customer
- Keen eye for quality and service delivery
- Passionate about fostering a safe work environment and conducting safe working practices
- Proud recipient of a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Previous Manufacturing experience is an asset
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.