|About the Company
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NUTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT. Are you up for the Challenge??
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace.
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE – our team and dynamic is unlike any other.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- WELL-BEING: Competitive Benefits, Pension Plan, and Bonus Plan.? We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy.
- INFORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT: Join the all-star team in London, ON at our largest brewery across the country, where John Labatt brewed his first beer in 1847!
WHAT WE ASK YOU
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
- Full ownership and 24 hour responsibility of business process area, with operations management support from Group Managers – to provide consistent and continuous focus.
- Responsible for the safety, quality, efficiency, maintenance reliability, financial performance, and team development of the business process area.
- Utilizes VPO tools to achieve KPI targets and close gaps in performance
- Develop and monitor production plans, inventories, and coordinate activities to meet schedules and target objectives
- Improve operations by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions utilizing a management system tool and methodologies to ensure key performance indicators and targets are achieved or exceeded
- Follow plant optimization management processes and standards to drive departmental results
- Troubleshoot process problems and guide group managers, maintenance and operators to solutions
- Execute health and safety programs, and enforce critical aspects of safety and quality involved in packaging and beer operations
- Professionally manage the relationship with union members
- Train and coach workforce where required
- Reports directly to the Packaging Manager.
- University degree in Engineering, Science, Operations Management, or Supply Chain
- Willingness to work rotating shifts
- Must be willing to travel and live within various cities in Canada as you progress through your career
- 2- 5 years experience as a Group Manager/Supervisor in a unionized production department
- Full completion of the Supply New Manager Learning and Development Curriculum
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and mechanical aptitude; knowledge of packaging equipment an asset
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English; Bilingual (French) an asset