PURPOSE OF POSITION
Uses analytical and drafting skills to produce customer equipment general arrangement and site layout drawings.
- Produces customer UV equipment layout drawings based on standard equipment and investigation into customer site drawings and requirements
- Evaluates drawings for accuracy and standard presentation
- Responsible for data entry into spreadsheets and managing the active drawing requests
- Responsible for occasional process improvement initiatives
- Able to work cross-functionally
- Create and/or maintain existing AutoCAD blocks and generic drawings of standard equipment to current engineering standards
- Project Managers, Regional and District Sales Managers, Project and Product Engineering
- Ability to work both independently and as a productive member of a team
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent documentation skills – ability to maintain a clear design file
- Able to use initiative and good judgment in the application of standard procedures
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Accurate Drawings completed within requested deadlines from Sales, Customers, or Project Manager
- Graduate from Mechanical Technology, Architecture Technology or Civil Technology program or equivalent skills and experience
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understands the conceptual and technical aspect of issues.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.