Production Team Member
- Maintain the efficient operation of the production functions
- Makes hourly checks at the press and complete the required documentation
- Makes 100% inspection of rejected or suspect parts
- Makes the necessary raw material changes by performing dosing equipment changes
- Material handling of tote boxes of parts from the machine to shipping
- Load and unload post cure ovens when required
- Informs the process engineer of quality problems
- Other duties as assigned by the Shift Leader
- Perform housekeeping in the production area and the machines
- Should conduct other work activities according to established job instructions and follow procedures and practices of Starlim North America Corporation
- Support Environmental, Health & Safety initiatives throughout the facility, ensuring safety, housekeeping and quality standards are maintained
Successful candidate will also have:
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Commitment to your team and good attendance record
- Ability to execute a variety of tasks with little supervision
- Ability to understand customer specifications and quality requirements at Starlim and perform accordingly
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job may include but not limited to close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Attention to details
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, afternoons, nights, and weekends
If you have the required qualifications and would like to work in a growing, high tech, continuous improvement environment, please send your cover letter and resume to info[at]provincialcleaning[dot]com
Starlim is an equal employment opportunity employer and offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment. Should you require accommodation in making an application please contact our office.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.