Meridian Lightweight Technologies Inc. is looking for a motivated individual with adept problem solving skills and who enjoys working through challenges and learning. This is a
mid-level role in a fast paced, team oriented environment in a dynamic and growing automotive division of Meridian.
Based out of the Strathroy office and reporting to the CEO, the incumbent is responsible for supporting day to day operations, management, and administrative activities in the CEO’s office. The incumbent will provide direct support to manage and optimize the time and efficiency of the CEO as well as facilitate communication among leadership teams to ensure all parties are working towards the same goals.
Major Responsibilities of Position
- Providing direct support to the CEO, ensuring all administrative and communication tasks are completed.
- Providing administrative support for the North American headquarter office, including:
- Managing and maintaining the office space, including general cleanliness and organization when needed.
- Managing company and office properties, including company cars, company housing, facilities etc.
- Organizing and coordinating external and internal meetings and events, including arranging logistics, preparing agendas, and following up on action items.
- Acting as a liaison between executives and other employees, customers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Answering the phone for internal and external contacts.
· Supporting the coordination and management of administrative tasks between various client groups within the global organization.
· Handling confidential information: be privy to sensitive and confidential information, and must maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
· Other responsibilities as required, including special projects as they arise.
· Candidate must possess a valid G driver’s license as this position will require some driving.
Educational and Certification Background
Post-Secondary education in Administration or Business
0-2 years administration experience
Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite and other administrative software
Excellent communication skills in English
Fluency in Mandarin both written and verbal
Experience and knowledge in Automotive or related industries is an asset
Personal Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Attributes):
Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, and to work in a fast-paced environment
Strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
High sense of integrity, service-oriented mindset, hard-working, and be pro-active in doing things
Ability to work flexible hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Strathroy, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person