As a member of our Global Marketing team, you will provide project coordination, research, and administrative support to the marketing team to maximize sales, profit, and market share for TMI product lines; establish and maintain communication with the distributor network to identify customer needs as well as new business opportunities in the market areas of assigned lines; organize corporate activities at international events.
Planning and Implementation
- Lead marketing project coordination to help ensure tasks and team members are on schedule
- Create requirements tickets and assist with project task management
- Align deliverable timelines and set clear expectations with customers
- Track and report on ongoing project risks, needs, issues, and outputs
- Work with customers and team members to ensure on time delivery of required materials and decisions and commitments are on schedule
- Report adherence to project schedule
- Coordinate and support event preparation within pre-set parameters:
- International congresses are scheduled, organized, and designed
- Webinars are arranged, setup, and implemented
- Corporate events and marketing meetings when required
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on the development and execution of marketing actions and programs
- Organize and coordinate digital assets and resources and assist in managing budgets
- Assist the Marketing Managers in the execution of annual marketing plans when required.
- Ensure that regular clinical journal searches are conducted to gather relevant studies on the current and future products of TMI.
- Maintain the competitive product offerings database Be aware and understand the strategies, activities, promotional plans, and product offerings of competitors
- Maintain the key product messages database.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain an advance knowledge of TMI’s products to ensure that customer inquiries are responded to appropriately.
- Post-market surveillance and customer engagement through digital and social channels using approved messaging and Product Manager support.
Health & Safety
- Comply with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration or a related field of study
- Previous experience with various project management tactics and tools
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with marketing best practices
- Established knowledge of digital marketing tools/practices including social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with:
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications
If you interested in this employment opportunity, please apply through LinkedIn
At the applicant's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.