Customer Support Associate
About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With over 100 years serving health and wellness markets, the privately held company is moving through an aggressive growth strategy with plans to invest $20 million into the business over the next two years.
“Over a century ago, Jones provided apothecary packaging to help pharmacists safely dispense medication to patients,” says Ron Harris, President & CEO at Jones. “One thing has never wavered since our beginning: we have always been focused on wellness. It’s in our DNA.”
Through its four business units—Cartons & Labels, Packaging Services, Canadian Pharmacy and Medication Adherence —and its three European subsidiaries Venalink UK, Venalink Spain, and MEDI-Clear, the company brings a unique expertise across health sectors to its customers. And, with a continued vision to advance healthcare with progressive packaging platforms, Jones puts consumer well-being first while responding to evolving market needs.
For more information, please visit www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
Summary of position
As a key member of the Pharmacy & Medication Adherence team, the Customer Support Associate is the communication link between the customer, the sales team and various internal groups. The main objective of this position is to ensure on-time delivery of product while providing exceptional customer service to enhance customer satisfaction. This involves managing orders for a wide range of pharmacy consumable and working closely with customers with respect to delivery information, price quotes, printing requirements and artwork proofs and handling the investigation of product complaints. Performance is based on customer satisfaction, product knowledge, effective communication, ability to multi-task, accuracy and meeting timelines.
If you love building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited about providing service and solutions that exceed customer expectations, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are natural multi-tasker with strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
- Accurate and timely order processing of stock pharmacy consumable products
- Using SAP, monitor the progress of orders, advise of any delays and provide tracking for stock and custom products
- Process Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) orders via SAP
- Supply emergency orders to customers where required
- Adopt, promote and assist customers with our Online Pharmacy Store
- Identify and share with customers any additional product/upselling opportunities
- Quote prices on new pharmacy consumable and custom artwork
- Assist customers, sales representatives and agents, fellow team members and other internal groups as required
- Attend and participate in integral sales and operations meetings primarily used to improve business development and customer satisfaction
- Verify debits/credits, returns, new artwork requests and Continuous Improvement Reports (CIR) prior to submission
- Send out materials/samples as requested by customer, sales representatives and agents weekly through outgoing mail/Purolator courier system
If you’ve got:
- Minimum two years in a customer service environment required, preferably within a corporate printing/packaging industry
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree in Business an asset
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel and order management experience within SAP environment is an asset
We’d like to hear from you!
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 1.800.265.9093 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.