Tooling Specialist Coordinator
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Why Join Marwood
Who We are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
- Due to Marwood's growth you will have an opportunity for over-time after 40 hours!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and organize the die buy-off process
- Evaluate tooling trial and developmental trials for sign off
- Use a variety of software tool/programs
- Maintain company engineering drawings and documentation
- Review vendor timelines to ensure program objectives are met
- Interpret engineering drawings, component prints, assembly and part/product drawings
- Perform calculations for tool and die process
- Construct tooling that adheres to Marwood Die Design Guidelines
- Inspect test and analyze new, prototype and redesigned tools and dies for conformance to specifications
- Work with tool contractors, machine shops and specialty services to develop tool and product.
- Work with the Quality Department to complete PPAP documentation
- Test functional performance of tooling and parts
- Continuously identify process risks per Design and process
- Provide problem identification and resolution assistance to tooling team during launch and continuous improvement activities
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities within the Engineering department as required
- Grade 12
- Recognized Tool & Die Maker Certificate of Qualification with experience within automotive industry
- Computer efficiency skills required
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com