Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Shifts Available: Mon-Thurs 4x10 hour Afternoon Shift: 4:00p-2:00a
Why Join Marwood?
Who We are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and documents all plant related quality communications, working within the production cross-functional team to address all internal and external quality concerns
- Authorize, coordinate and document all external and internal containment activities
- Drives problem-solving and corrective action implementation, documentation and resolution
- Maintains all nonconforming product and corrective action related documentation systems
- Reviews plant related quality control documentation as required
- Provides support on the proper use of quality inspection methods and equipment
- Coordinates all special inspection and testing for the plant (GP12, Heighten awareness)
- Verifies all processes, procedures and documentation are completed efficiently within the plant
- Informs Quality Manager on plant related customer issues and quality system initiatives
- Actively participates on Marwood project teams and other assigned or relevant duties
- Travel to customers to review issues as required
- Perform LPA to schedule
- Review data and report trend analysis to Quality Manager
- Review and sign off non-conforming product as required
- Review and report on status of hold product
- Liaison quality culture throughout the division
- Assist with supplier development through direction of Quality Manager
- Issue and track SNCR through direction of Quality Manager
- Adhere to the Marwood quality systems in all aspects
- All other duties as required
- Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- Quality Assurance program courses ie. APQP, Control Plans, FMEA, Core Tools
- Working knowledge of blueprints, statistical analysis and problem-solving techniques
- 3 years related experience in Tier I Automotive manufacturing
- Direct experience with stamping, welding and assembly processes
- Computer efficiency and systems knowledge in all required areas (MS Office)
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com