Electrical Engineer/Senior Electrical Designer
Our trusted solution portfolio provides global water treatment. Pall Water provides complete water and wastewater treatment solutions and services using cutting edge membrane technologies to serve municipal and industrial customers. Combined with decades of experience and thousands of installations, Pall Water is known globally as a provider of high-quality systems designed to tackle the most complex water treatment challenges, simply and reliably. Within Danaher, Pall Water is part of the Water platform group of businesses. Through strong customer partnerships, the water platform advances the quality and delivery of water. Want to help us in this mission?
About this role:
Are you looking for a position where you can apply your electrical engineering design background? This position will give you the opportunity to develop, analyze, and implement innovative, cost effective project custom design solutions for Pall Water filtration and water treatment equipment!
- Carry out assignments related to engineering or scientific theory, principles and practices (mechanical, structural, hydraulic and pneumatic)
- Produce / review high quality project custom designs including drawings & documentation to meet customer´s expectation
- Build mechanical Computer Aided Design (CAD) models and drawings, (PID) drawings
- Generate selection and definition of required components & instrumentation, design & Bill of Materials (BOMs), technical calculations and lists
- Build manufacturing and installation specifications for the equipment and its field installation and for use on products installed in Municipal and Industrial water treatment facilities.
- Implement final design through the organization working cross functionally
- Create Operations and Maintenance Manual
- Participate in testing and field verification
- Provide technical support to Sales team and Review of Project contract specifications
- Provide informal mentorship and support to more junior team members.
Why you want this job:
- You can help customers in ensuring water quality for people around the world!
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the Fortune 500 list
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision
- As part of Danaher, you can grow your career across four high-impact industries, six continents and more than 20 global operating companies
Are you qualified?
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 7 years of professional electrical engineering experience or post-secondary education in Electrical Engineering and 10 years of relevant electrical designer experience.
- 7-10 years of working experience in Electrical control panel design
- Demonstrated professional experiencing using UL, CSA standards
- Experience in water treatment Industries, SAP R3, CE, IEC standards and Autodesk or similar (DMS) preferred. French or German language skills preferred.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical software
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.